Acorn Cottage Terms & Conditions
- Rental periods are weekly unless by prior arrangement
- Entry to property will be on Saturdays 4pm onwards. Guests must vacate the property by 10am the following Saturday. The property should be left in a clean and tidy condition.
- Bookings will be confirmed upon receipt of a £100 non returnable deposit. Balance of rental to be paid no later than 8 weeks before arrival. For late bookings, full rental price must be made before the booking can be confirmed. If no monies received within 3 days then we will reserve the right to cancel the booking.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 8 weeks before entry, you will be liable for full rental. If more than 8 weeks notice is given, then a full refund of the balance will be made. We strongly recommend our guests to take out holiday insurance for cancellation purposes.
- Damages and breakages must be reported to owners as soon as possible to ensure we can repair or replace the items. Guests are liable to pay for any such damages or breakages.
- The owners will not be held responsible for any personal injury, damages, or loss of belongings.
- Strictly no smoking in the cottage as this is the law in Scotland.
- Sorry, but we are not able to accept pets at Acorn Cottage.
If you would like to print a copy of our terms and conditions then click here.